Singer / Songwriter / Multi-Instrumentalist
Harry is a promising, young artist and published musician.
Harry is a talented artist who his first EP 'From My Side Of The Stage' in late October 2019, featuring six great songs including his feature song 'Hit Me While I'm Down' for which a music video was also released. Another single 'From Time To Time' was published earlier in October. Harry is getting ready to release his new album in mid 2020.
Harry won ‘Champion’ of the Australian National Busking Championships in Nov 2017 and came runner up in 2018. Since then, he has had the privilege to open a concert for Troy Cassar-Daley and Isaiah Firebrace (Australia’s entry for Eurovision) on another occasion. Harry gigs most weekends in the larger Canberra region as well as regional NSW (Wagga, Orange) at pubs, clubs and private functions including many a wedding. The Canberra Raiders Football Club booked him to entertain at GIO Stadium prior to home games or for special events. Harry also features at many festivals including Floriade and the Toyota Goulburn Gundaroo Music Festival.
Harry has had an amazing journey...he is an accomplished and confident entertainer, singer and multi-talented musician who plays piano, guitar and harmonica. Harry has won a host of Awards, Scholarships and Championships over many years in Eisteddfods, Music Talent Quests and Festivals including a people's choice placing at the Country Music Festival at Tamworth (Street Buskers) although his genre is pop music .
His singing is rich, warm and expressive. He has a special connection with people of all ages, inspiring them to listen to his song and he engages his audiences throughout his performances. Harry is a great story teller and mature beyond his years. His large repertoire includes songs by John Mayer, Ed Sheeran, Jason Mraz and many others including right back to The Eagles and Billy Joel.
Harry has quite a collection of accomplishments for his young years including:
• Winner of International Songwriting Competition (ISC) | People's Voice Category - Nashville, USA
• Released debut EP 'From My Side Of The Stage' - October 2019
• Featuring as the emerging artist at the Toyota Goulburn-Gunderoo Music Festival in Octover 2019, launching original music
• Opened the 2019 Wagga Food and Wine Festival - BMW Riverina Food and Wine Festival
• Australian National Busking Championships - Runner up 2018
• Opened for Isaiah (Firebrace) in February 2018
• Opened for Troy Cassar-Daley at concert in December 2017
• Australian National Busking Champion 2017 (under 18)
• Fasttrack Talent Quest 2017 - Griffith October 2017
• Wagga Wagga Australia Day Talent Quest 2017 - Runner Up / Winner
• Urban Star 2016 Best New Young Male Artist NSW
• Junee Rhythm 'n' Rail Festival Search for a Star 2016 - Winner
• Tamworth 2015 - Placing 3rd in the popular 'People's Choice' Award for Street Buskers
• Blacktown City Show - Talent Quest March 2016 - Winner
• Quandialla Flood Buster Talent Quest Oct 2016 - Winner
• Australian National Busking Champion 2014 (Cooma - primary entry)